In consideration of Falklands Xtreme Sports allowing me to take part in and engage in any adventure activity, I hereby acknowledge and declare as follows:
- I acknowledge that engaging in the activity provided by Falklands Xtreme Sports may be dangerous. I therefore recognise that engaging in any activity is at my own risk. I confirm that Falklands Xtreme Sports is entitled at any time for whatever reason to deny me access and/or engagement in any activity. I will not hold Falklands Xtreme Sports or any of its representatives responsible for any illness, loss, injury or death sustained before, during or after participation in an activity provided by Falklands Xtreme Sports
- I confirm that I am over the age of 18, or accompanied by a parent.
- I confirm that I have read and understood the terms and conditions (including risk awareness) of the Falkland Islands 3 Peaks Challenge as provided on the website
- I agree to be bound by and obey these terms and conditions and all other rules, regulations and conditions of Falklands Xtreme Sports and its officials, including those rules, regulations or conditions contained in this Disclaimer and any other applicable safety rules.
- I acknowledge that I owe a duty to myself and others whilst engaging in any activity provided by Falklands Xtreme Sports to ensure that I do not take any action or step to do or fail to do anything as to endanger my safety and/or the safety of others.
- I confirm that I will not attempt to repair, modify or tamper with any equipment provided to me for any purpose whilst engaging in any activity and will comply with all instructions in relation to the safe and proper use of such equipment.
- I acknowledge that engaging in an activity provided by Falklands Xtreme Sports can be physically and mentally demanding and confirm that I am in good health and know of no reason, physical or mental why I could be unable to engage in such activity.
- I agree to pay to Falklands Xtreme Sports the entry fee of £15 per person
- I confirm that I understand the necessity to take out appropriate insurance for the activity
Please inform us of any concerns you may have regarding the points above. Last updated 9th March 2019