International Street and Ball Hockey Federation
As the grass roots essence of the great game of hockey, the sport of ball hockey, often called street hockey can easily be played by anyone in the world, regardless of socio-economic background. It is our hope that we can forge a strong relationship with the International Ice Hockey Federation and NHL Enterprises to promote the hockey family of sports, street, inline, and ice. It is our belief that street hockey can achieve international prominence. Our ultimate goal is to strive for official status with the International Olympic Committee and have the sport compete at the Summer Olympic Games.
- Unification of the sport all over the world and at all levels
- Assist in the worldwide development and promotion of the game
- Act as the leading governing body of street/ball hockey
- Create and promulgate rules and regulations to govern international competitions and interaction amongst its member nations
- Assist member nations with management, organization, development, and information needs
There are over 50+ member nations playing ball hockey across the world.
Member nations are able to attend various tournaments within their region or attend the World Championships for Juniors, Men and Woman.
Members include such nations as:
- Czech Republic
- Great Britain
- Falkland Islands
For all information on the ISBHF please check out their website www.isbhf.com